The first owner of this Rolls-Royce 20/25 HP with a body by Barker, became in 1934 Mr. G. Milne from Wiltshire. When in September 1950 were carried out necessary repairs of the engine and other parts, on the odometer was just 33 842 kilometers. It remained in the Milne family until 1961, when the widow of the Mr. G. Milne left it to a dealer Kenneth B. Smith. The car was bought in the same year by a solicitor W. A. Evill, who owned the car for two years and after his death was referred to his chauffeur Mr. P.T. Brandon, who sold it in 1964 to a major-general J. H. S. Bowring and subsequently sold to a London Company Mascot Motors ltd.
This Rolls-Royce with the chassis number GNC65 has an original body and amazing design "Fixed Head Coupé" by Barker. The car is in a good condition, details and interior are original and complete. Approximately 40 years ago it was repainted a Colour “Pale Grey” to the current two-tone colour combination. Six cylinder inline engine of 3669 cc capacity is fully functional and in perfect condition. On the car are many technical features that were not usual at that time, for example, the central lubrication systems, thermostatic radiator blind control or embedded car jacks.
The car is located in our showroom and in case of interest or questions, please contact us.