The Hispano-Suiza K6 was introduced at the Paris Auto Salon in 1934. The car was offered with a new 5.184 cc overhead-valve inline six-cylinder engine designed by Marc Birkigt. It had shorter 110-millimeter stroke, improved breathing and produced around 120 bhp. Three-speed manual transmission, solid axle suspension with semi-elliptic springs and four-wheel servo-assisted mechanical drum brakes makes from K6 high quality car favored by many premier French coachbuilders.
This very original 1934 Hispano-Suiza K6 chassis# 15081 is equipped with an elegant coachwork supplied by famous coachbuilder Franay, founded in Paris in 1903. Franay was known for the quality of its work on the finest chassis of the era. The car is after an older restoration, still in great running condition with all original parts and details. There is also known many period photographs from Concours d’Elegance with the car winning several prices.